Skip to content
A goal to reach
- A school which respects the free and independent mind.
- To foster students who respect honesty, diligence and public order.
- A school of friendship and harmony between teachers, students and friends
who can contribute to their local society as leaders.
- who have a well-defined aim and make efforts to realize it.
- who try to broaden their vision with inquiring minds.
- who have concern for others and appreciate others.
- Classes are the first priority and students study independently through their own initiative.
- Realize learning through lessons.
- Expand academic capability through a systematic method of learning.
- To acquire scientific literacy.
- To contribute to the local community and society and gain credentials to be active leaders in international society.
- Link their academic interests to their future.
- Listen to professionals’ experiences and cultivate career views.
- Think about ‘how to live’ or ‘how to be’ through experiences.
- Acquire a well-rounded character with independence and social skills.
- Understand the meaning of thinking and acting for oneself through activities.
- Try to do one’s best both in academics as well as extra-curricular activities.
3rd Grade: To acquire the necessary credentials to be leaders in society.
- Establish scholastic proficiency required in the learning environment after graduation.
- Expand their capacity to express themselves.
・ Full check of academic proficiency
・ Establish scholastic proficiency required for entrance exams
・ Nurture dissertation ability
- Empower ability to transmit information into the world.
・ Practice regular presentation in English
・ Share the outcomes of research with the local community
- Decide a career plan
- Efforts to realize their career plan
・ Reconfirmation of future dreams
・ Fixing academic ability for the scholastic achievement test
・ Provision towards interview tests, skill tests or short essays
- Active involvement to make better surroundings
- Consciousness as a group leader
・ Attitude and behavior perceiving and respecting others
・ Understanding traditions of school events and participation in them
・ Continuing club activities
2nd Grade : to acquire important credentials relating to others in society
- Establish scholastic proficiency from basic to advanced
- Cultivate intellectual curiosity
・ Enrich basic academic skills and improve applied skills
・ Improve ability of sentence composition by writing research reports and/or essays
- Nourish the ability to organize and execute
- Foster attitudes for motivated learning
・ debate exercises
・ research work
・ exchanges with overseas schools and research organizations
・ overseas presentations in English
- Study the methods to realize one’s career plan including the entrance system
- Study faculties and specializations at universities
・ Comprehension of the entrance system
・ Comprehension about relationships between careers and studies
・ Appropriate analysis of academic achievements
- Consciousness as a group leader
- Contribution to the group
・ Proactive management of student body activities
・ Exert leadership in groups
・ Cooperative attitudes to appreciate each other
1st Grade: to acquire basic competency to live as members of society
- Acquire learning methods and habitual study skills
- Organizing study plans in good balance with extracurricular activities
・ Utilization of seminars such as study method experience seminars
・ Establishment of basic academic skills
・ Effective utilization of the GRITizm notebook
・ Understanding the subject syllabus
- Conception and development of “being legitimate”
- Nourishment of communication ability in English
・ Study the base of logical thinking
・ Kansai Advanced Science Study trip
・ Basic studies of English communication
・ Basic study of global social problems
- Cultivating views of careers and work
- Deciding on the humanities course or the science course based on self-awareness and career understanding
・ Confirmation of future dreams
・ Studying interesting issues
・ Comprehension of “working” through professional lectures
・ Comprehension of active learning
- Establishment of basic lifestyle and enhancement of general social morality
- Awareness as a group member
・ Active enrollment in extracurricular activities
・ Active participation in school activities
・ Enforcement of proper greetings
・ Growing awareness of consideration for others
・ Developing a sense of belonging
Related pages of [Visions of Izumo Senior High School]